Friday, June 10, 2011

What The Summer Has In Store.......

Greetings from the Boro,

With my chase season for the most part over (I had plans to chase up north but a sudden expense has derailed those plans) it's time for life to return to normal or as normal as can be for me.

I will admit my 2011 chase season while fun burnt me out big time; I made some new friends in the chase community some of whom adopted me into their close knit family, but I also lost some friends well so called friends (a true friend doesn't make you pay for his friendship or make you change who you are because he's embarrassed to be seen with you in public).

I don't know what kind of summer I'll be having, but since everyone I talk to is doing their own thing I might as well follow suit. Maybe do some fishing, barbecues, or getting reaccquainted with my friends and family outside the chase community. Whatever it is I plan on doing I just tend on relaxing and enjoy this down period until the secondary tornado season occurs in the Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment