Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Christen Thee "Twisted Metal Chasers"

Greetings from the Boro,

Got new chase partners for next year and hopefully if fall goes apeshit like spring did the rest of this year; Jesse Hines (originally from Nebraska but moved to Tennessee for work and school, he's an MTSU student and a diesel mechanic), Ashley Poling (a cartographer from NW Indiana who was majoring in Meterology at Valparaiso University before switching majors), and Chris Selby (a pharmacy technician at Wal-Mart and guitarist for Oblivion Myth) are my new partners and this blog is dedicated to them.

I met Jes and Ash at our chaser parties, they've known each other from TVN's forum which they are a member of. I knew Chris back in high school but he like everyone else from high school I lost contact with him until recently when he began noticing some of my chases (he's wanted to go storm chasing but didn't know anyone in the Middle Tennessee area that did it). The four of us have yet to chase together although we hope to in the very near future; Jes, Ash, and I did chase last Sunday and not since my vacation did I have fun chasing (I was held back because of my personality, you know being "unprofessional").

Ashley came up with a nickname for our group "Twisted Metal Chasers" (it fits our personalities we chase twisters and we love heavy metal music). I'm not big on group names in chasing however to me it shows unity and that it's not a one man show among three other people (any streaming from this day forth shall have our group name along with our names, I'm still stringing through Kendra Reed and KDRMedia but any sale of footage shall be split evenly between us).

You'll be hearing more from them in the near future as I plan on sharing my blogsite with them that way whatever they have they want to get off their chest through blogging they don't have to go through the hassle of creating their own blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment